Friday, April 30, 2004

Here comes the sun...

5:40 am and I can see the sky doing its slow drift from black to blue. I can hear Sally's alarm going off down the hall. Out across the deck, I can hear a neighbor's waking up to his radio.

I think I've finaly hit the "done" point on this model I'm working on. At least the point where I can put on the final touches tomorrow before I take it in to the client. This thing had occupied me for well over a week, and been a bear the entire time, and yet I've been really enjoying myself.

What have we learned?

a) Baker likes model-making.

b) Baker needs to get better and faster at it though.

c) No matter how tired or bleary eyed I am... No matter how stressed, I am more sure now than I was a week ago that this is what I want to do. I mean the freelancing. I've been working my tail off, seriously, for a week and a half straight now, and I know I can't relax this weekend because I have another project to start Saturday morning... But it's somehow completely different when you're working for yourself. How cool.

Okay - trying to get my point across but keyboard keeps blurring. Going to crawl into the bed while Sal's got it nice and toasty.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home