Wednesday, March 31, 2004

I'm learning as I go...

So you may have noticed my website is running a little slow... (I'm assuming that if you're reading this, you've seen the website. See how presumptious I am?) I know the rollovers are taking a long time to load, and the sample images are a little large. Here comes the disclaimer:

I'm just figuring this stuff out, so please bear with me.

I'm teaching myself this web stuff, and I happen to be a pretty slow learner. And a crappy teacher. See how this works?

Today's lesson was how to optimize my images for internet usage. You'd think a tech-savvy and talented guy like me would be way past that stuff, but no. I'm just figuring out how to make an effective gif. My point is, for those of you that view commonwombat.com, be patient. I'm getting the hang of this, and you'll notice as I build the site, it will run better and better.

That's all I got right now. If it makes you feel any better, one of my cats just did something cute and I didn't post a picture. (see promise #3)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home