Tuesday, April 06, 2004

Let's see.... Something about the anus...

Well, I'm enjoying a bowl of very bran-and-wheat-y cereal at the moment, which I am imagining should make for some good solid turdage later on. If you're like me, you find yourself proud of your more solid poops, the way you get proud of a newly developed muscle. "It's big, and it's strong, and gosh darn it, I MADE THAT."

And well you should be proud of your Charles Atlas shits. Think of them as a temporary monument to your intestinal fortitude, a tube-shaped effigy of the hero within you. The next time you have a really good one, the kind that practically thuds as it sinks to the bottom of the bowl, take a moment to admire your handiwork before you reach for the handle. That's a little piece of you in there! Own it! Admire it!

And then, of course, flush it down, because no one wants to see that shit.

... later I may actually post something of consequence.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home