Monday, April 05, 2004

Wombat World Headquarters, day one:

So here we are.

The last day at Becker was very good. Lots of nothing to do, as my office was all packed up, my computer was more or less wiped, and nobody was asking me for any work. There was a little shin-dig for me after work, and that was wonderful. I got to spend time hanging out with some of the truly great people who have become my good friends over the years. It really made me realize what I'm going to be missing in my new endeavor. My old job may have had its ups and downs, but the one consistant thing was the high quality of the people you worked with.

So if you happen to be one of my former co-workers from the Becker Group, thank you, thank you, thank you.

Now, on to business: The start of something great.

So I began my day with a lap around the park. (at a more or less brisk waddle - for those of you that know my top speed is... well... hardly speed at all...) For me this was a new leaf. Along with the new business venture comes a commitment to diet and excersize. If you're going to turn over a new leaf, make it a big one. And me changing my body is a pretty big leaf indeed. I'll keep you posted as to how it's going.

On the Wombat front, I have a few appointments to keep, most of them tomorrow, and most of them in Annapolis. SO I begin the large task of drumming up a client base. I'm planning on turning my attention to the website first, so keep an eye on it. It should be changing for the better soon.

Oh, and Dog Butt has requested that I be funny in this blog. I probably haven't been funny so far, so I plan on making a real effort towards funni-ness, (funni-tude? Funnity?) I'm sure the next post will be hi-fuckin-larious, and will involve the anus in some fashion.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home