Friday, July 02, 2004

Suspicious activity abounds...

One of two things are happening:

1) My neighbors across the street are running some kind of complicated drug-dealing ring

2) I'm turning into one of those paranoid lunatics who spends all his time peering out his windows, seeing phantom conspiracies.


Or both could be true, I suppose.

I'm seeing a lot of suspicious activity though... Now that I'm working from home, I spend a lot of time upstairs in my studio where I have a view of the street and the houses across the way. I've discovered that during the day, when all the yuppies are away at work, my neighborhood is taken over by creepy, shifty people.

Well, most of them are probably fine upstanding folk. But a few of them? Creepy and shifty.

Some of these aforementioned creepy and shifty dudes have taken standing out on the corner late at night (and during the day, come to think of it), furtively glancing around, like they are keeping an eye out for "the fuzz" or something... Then a car pulls up, they hop in, the car circles the block, comes back and drops them off...

Am I going crazy, or does that sound like a drug deal?

Maybe it's just a couple of okay guys who like taking really short rides with their friends. I dunno. But I'm watching. And I see all...

(insert maniacal laughter here.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home