Monday, June 28, 2004

OH. MY. GOD.

What a pain in the ass. Sorry for the tremendously long gap in the blogging. I admit, I was slacking big time for a while there, and then, just when I was ready to put the nose to the bloggy-grindstone (really, I swear) Earthlink came a long and fucked me right up the ass.

I'll spare you the gory details, but let's just say it starts with them accidentaly deleting our entire DSL account, and ends with me switching to a new ISP. Say hello to the fine, fine folks at verizon.net, who so far have not fucked me up the ass. 2 points for them.

So for those of you keeping score, my new email is thecommonwombat@verizon.net. It may take me a while to get all the profiles I have on variious sites updated, so just remember. No matter what you may read, no matter what anyone tells you, my email address is now on Verizon.

And no, I'm not getting paid 12 bucks every time I use the word Verizon in this blog.

At least I don't think I am...

Just to be safe, Verizon, Verizon, Verizon.

Anyway, allow me to sum up my week:

1) Fuck Earthlink.

2) Hello Verizon.

Everybody got that?

More interesting things to come. Probably.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home