Monday, May 28, 2007

Is this thing on?

When my good friend Karla said that she wouldn't blog again until I posted something, I thought "Sweet. Mission accomplished." In fact, if preventing Karla from ever blogging again was the only good thing I ever did in life, I think that in terms of karma, that would be enough. Preventing her from procreating would probably have been better, but I kind of missed the boat on that one. Besides, given her vast and ever growing number of sexual partners (by which I mean people she drugs and ties up) I'm not really sure how putting a stop to her gene pool is even possible.

I was all ready to celebrate my accomplishment. I had put up pinatas all over my house, commissioned the creation of a Boston creme donut the size of an armchair, and printed up 3 dozen T-shirts reading "Ding Dong the Witch is Dead: RIP Karlababble." Then, in a moment of clarity the likes of which I have not had since God himself came down from heaven on a white donkey to tell me to stop murdering immigrants, I realized something.

Without Karla's blog, this guy would have nothing to do. In fact, I imagine that Karlababble is the only thing that keeps him sitting in his mom's basement, drooling all over his keyboard, and not out there on the streets, killing puppies and molesting old women. As much as I love the thought of silencing Karla forever. I cannot and will not do it at the expense of all the puppies and old women in Dyckerson's home town.

And so, though it pains me to do so, I have given in to Karla's lame little trick and resumed posting again. This will be great news to the 2 of you that read this blog. (As near as I can tell, one of you is Karla, and the other person is an NSA agent assigned to keep tabs on my activities.) I will make it my mission for the remainder of this year to change this blog from "the finest source of shit and fart stories on the net" to "a place where like-minded individuals can come together as one huge virtual community and hate Karla."

We'll see how that goes.

In the meantime, Karla, I have posted. That means it's your turn. Drag that bloated incubator you call a body out of bed, turn off the 36-hour "Gene Simmons Family Values" marathon and get back to writing about how you hate everyone and love pickle juice. Or whatever it is you write about. I wouldn't know. I skip the posts that aren't about me.

The ball's in your court, Miss Babble.

22 Comments:

Blogger dizzy von damn! said...

YOU LIVE!!!!!

yay!

i will be back to writing soon tooo....i'm going "private" this week. i'll send you an invite.

3:04 PM  
Blogger Malnurtured Snay said...

OH MY GOD A POST.

PS - I'll be in your neck o' the woods tonight. You going to be home?

3:09 PM  
Blogger David said...

Thank you for posting.

The NSA hates it when I make shit up.

8:34 PM  
Blogger karla said...

See? Was that so hard, you lazy prick?

It's about time you took a moment to do something other than masturbate to Archie Andrews comic books.

9:43 PM  
Blogger Mighty Dyckerson said...

You could cut the sexual tension in here with a spork. Wombat, let's you and I rent a room and get it over with already. We can even bring along Ms. Babble to videotape the festivities.

10:34 PM  
Blogger acw said...

Given how she's pregnant every 10 minutes, I'd say the "balls" are always in Karla's "court".

1:30 PM  
Blogger Jules said...

Hee. Glad to know you are, in fact, still alive.

1:59 PM  
Blogger karla said...

Anonymous Coworker: I've been pregnant exactly TWICE, you unable-to-count motherfucker!

9:12 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What? You've been out of circulation for five-nearly-six months, and no scatalogical escapade to commemorate your return to blogging?

Ever think of doing a podcast while you're on the can?

Just a thought...

4:42 PM  
Blogger CommonWombat said...

Holy Shit Maven, what a brilliant idea. I'm seriously going to look into that. Wow.

10:01 AM  
Blogger karla said...

By the way, didn't I use the 'ball and court' reference in the last paragraph of my post? You'd think your once-yearly posting schedule would allow you time for original thought.

3:04 PM  
Blogger Erica Kain said...

More shitting! More farting! Gott sei dank!

5:12 PM  
Blogger Antonio said...

Finally. I thought I might have to go to Craig's List for my scatological stories.

11:30 PM  
Blogger Manblogger641 said...

Hey Wombat,
I come by every once and awhile. I hope you post more I like reading what you write. Have a great day. I found you through Karla.

10:47 PM  
Blogger sheila liewald said...

Baker??...? I found you! Howdy and greetings from Boulder! I indeed have a blogspot as well, actually, it's my cats and I assist with the postings on it. Here is a website you might really enjoy.
http://www.poopreport.com/Fun/farting_for_spite.html

12:19 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

"Waste of Money, Brains, and Talent"

I don't know about those things, but I do know it's a waste of blog space (where are the posts?)

10:19 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I found you through Karla who I found through Say Anything's blog roll. You are awesomely crude and foul mouthed. I might be in love.

8:24 PM  
Blogger karla said...

Those two most recent comments may be the most intelligent things I've read on this blog, ever.

2:41 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Besides your previous comments on Wombat's posts, of course...

3:01 PM  
Blogger Krissyface said...

my goodness, this is my first visit to your blog, and the sexual tension between you and karla is so delicious it will keep me coming back.

10:13 AM  
Blogger johnny dollar said...

i want to hear about wombat having a toilet issue in costa rica...

1:08 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Man, I've got to take a shit like you wouldn't believe.

9:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home