Thursday, December 01, 2005

Syphalitic Disease-Ridden Donkey Whore

Imagine if you will, a man. Now imagine that this man's name is Steve.

Now imagine that this man's name is Ichabod, because I've just realized that Ichabod is a way better name than Steve.

Now, while you are imagining things, imagine that Ichabod is walking down a crowded street in New Orleans' French Quarter. Imagine that this is pre-flood, because, you know, bloated corpses and the weeping poor are not where I'm going with this story.

Imagine that Ichabod encounters some prostitutes in a darkened doorway. They are attractive, clean-looking prostitutes... The kind that have regular visits with the doctor and always use protection. Imagine that Icahbod turns away from these somewhat safe ladies of the night and goes instead to an even darker doorway, where a grizzled old woman waits. Imagine that this hairy goat-lady with a face full of erupting boils and a splintered wooden leg can be had for the small price of 3 dollars. Imagine Ichabod going through that doorway, his 3 bucks in hand, and having sweaty humpy unprotected sex with that festering old goat-woman.

Now imagine that Ichabod humps that woman bareback three more times. Imagine later in the evening Ichabod drinks a large glass of toxic waste. Then he licks clean a public bathroom seat. Now imagine he's humping a dead aligator is a fly-infested alley. Now he's shooting used heroin into his toes and eyeballs. Now he's rolling around open-mouthed in a vomit-filled dumpster.

Imagine the state of Ichabod's imune system after such a night. Imagine the kinds of sick disgusting things floating around in his bloodstream.

Now imagine that Ichabod is my computer, or as it is now known around Wombat Central, the Syphalitic Disease-Ridden Donkey Whore.

This is my very long winded (because I only roll one way and that way is looong winded) way of telling you that I'm having some trouble right now with the SDRDW. Fear not though, because I've had a visit from the doctor, and he assures me that we may not have to shoot the SDRDW and put it out of its misery. There may be some surgery involved. There may be blood, people. That's the kind of dire circumstances the SDRDW has gotten itself into with all the whoring around town and the sleeping with the unclean it's been up to. But have faith. I truly believe that the Syphalitic Disease-Ridden Donkey Whore will rise up once again, no longer Syphalitic and Disease Ridden, but still, you know... A Donkey Whore.

In the meantime, to those of you who have been sneaking into my house and fucking my computer (you know who you are...), I'm changing the locks and barring the windows, boys.

12 Comments:

Blogger dizzy von damn! said...

shooting USED heroin?

that's just wrong.

get well soon, donkey whore.

12:33 PM  
Blogger Bonanza JellyBean said...

Wow. That is SO NOT the post to read while you are eating lunch.

12:52 PM  
Blogger acw said...

But the disk drive was so... warm. And I love the way the fan would shudder when we really started "booting up". And don't even get me started on the motherboard.

Yeah, who's your computer's daddy?

1:22 PM  
Blogger Pandora Wilde said...

You shouldn't have let those two fuck your computer in the first place. Nasty boys, both of them.

Guess that's why I love them so.

1:40 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Donkey Whore? Oh, Ramone. Mmmph! Good times....

5:02 PM  
Blogger tfg said...

When are you bastards going to start listening to me? Secondhand smack kills.

11:15 PM  
Blogger karla said...

So is used heroin actually retrieved from the vein of a dead junkie? Because if that's possible, that'll save me a lot of money. I've been buying the stuff NEW.

My friend Josh (or at least that's the pseudonym I've used for him on my blog when I've told stories of his illegal and immoral behavior) will want the address of that $3 hooker. He once went to Tijuana with some friends and paid $40 for a hooker. He'd be interested in getting a better bargain, I'm sure.

12:43 AM  
Blogger Malnurtured Snay said...

Dude. I am not having sex with your computer. Christ alfuckingmighty how disgusting.

(I'm having sex with your *wife's* computer. It's clean and in good health.)

6:06 AM  
Blogger Shea said...

So I had no problem picturing the hairy goat-lady with the erupting boils and wooden leg, maybe because I live in Alaska and there really are people here who look like that.
Didn't flinch when I pictured our dear, confused friend Ichabod drinking the glass of toxic waste, humping the alligator or rolling around in the dumpster.
HOWEVER...the image of him licking the toilet seat clean (major public-bathroom-yucky fobia here)gave me shivers and the thought injecting heroin into his toes and eyeballs damn near made me wriggle out of my office chair. (full body shudder)
By the way, Karla.....I'm rooting for you that you will be able to save enough money getting the USED heroin to buy a plane ticket to come and visit.

6:11 PM  
Blogger Paul Michael Peters said...

We used to sing it like this…

Christmas is coming, the goose is getting fat please out a twenty in the paperboys, hat. If you haven’t got a twenty, a ten sure will do, if you haven’t got a ten, well – fuck you.

Merry Christmas
p2

8:23 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a rather colorful description of the problem in question. I will have to remember this the next time that I deal with a similar problem on the next computer. "See, it is best to describe this as a syphillatic disease-ridden donkey-whore problem." Maybe I can use that at work.

5:10 PM  
Blogger mrhaney said...

i hate when a computer is having problems because then i have to be a computer wizard and figure out what is wrong with it.

9:23 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home