Thursday, August 04, 2005

I HAD to draw this... Home Of Dismay (www.homeofdismay.blogspot.com) posted this exchange, and I could not rest until I had illustrated it!!! The original post: Overheard in Hampden:

Two women are fighting, screaming loudly, on the street.

Woman #1 (visibly pregnant, attended by hapless fat friend): If I wasn't pregnant I'd rock your world!
Woman #2 (skinny and wearing winter clothes in 100 degree heat): You're just a fucking whore!
Woman #1: I'm twice the whore that you are! I made more money being a whore than you ever will! Posted by Picasa

5 Comments:

Blogger Zenchick said...

lovely :-)
(do you not know how to make a link?)

6:52 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love it. I'm wishing I was a fly on the curb for that spectacle.

9:11 AM  
Blogger CommonWombat said...

Glad you all ejoyed that... Zenchick, when I post pictures I do it from Picasa, and their software doesn't allow me to make any of the text a live link. Kind of a drawback, I know. At some point I'll look for a better image host.

11:09 AM  
Blogger Maurice Bradbury said...

Brilliant.

12:24 AM  
Blogger Lisa said...

you drew this?? shit you're good.

4:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home