Tuesday, December 07, 2004

I'm back!

Try to contain your excitement. I'll keep this one brief.

Three things:

1) So the election... We all know how that one turned out. I'm over it. I'm counting on the Bush administration to keep me sufficiently outraged, and isn't moral indignation a lot more fun that contentedness?

Besides, it's not like Kerry wouldn't have found a couple of ways to piss me off. I haven't actually liked a president since Ike. Now there was a man who knew how to button his trousers.

2) November saw me in Lancatser PA, Atlanta GA, Fort Wayne IN (IN? ID? IND? MA?) and Las Vegas NV. It was Christmas madness from start to finish. We came, we saw, we hung gigantic wreaths. I believe Jon Bon Jovi said it best when he said "I've seen a million faces, and I've decorated them all..." Or something like that.

Anyway, this year, I can honestly say that while being away from Sal for something like 27 out of the last 35 days was kind of rough, all my trips went very well. Every crew I worked with was awesome, and there were no major snags. (well, nothing we couldn't fix...) I rest easy knowing that children all over the USA now have a safe, colorful place to rest on Santa's lap while their cursing, panting, needle-eyed parents choke each other to death over the last bottle of Old Spice. God bless us, every one.

3) Hmmm. There was a "3" when I started writing this. At some point about a paragraph ago, number 3 kind of up and fucked off on me. Huh. I'm sure it was something really funny too. That's what I get for trying to digitize my christmas music while I blogged. Well, if I see number 3 around I'll be sure to trap it and post it for display up here.

Now that I'm back I'll try to update el blogo a little more frequently. I'm sure I'll have lots of funny, interesting things to say once the sedatives wear off.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home